Anoka-Ramsey Community College is migrating the college-based Office 365 (O365) system to the Minnesota State O365 system, June 15 – 16, 2019. The Office of Information Technology (OIT) will share additional details regarding the migration via email and website, ARCC Tech News.
The shared system model will create a consistent experience across MinnState institutions for all students, faculty, and staff. Once the migration is complete, you will use one account to access Office 365 applications and resources.
- Your current campus email address will continue to work and will be used to send campus-related information and news
- You will be able to continue to forward (or push) your campus email address to a personal account like Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- You will receive a new sign-on address which can be used to link to shared resources (SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.) and log into Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) across any MinnState college or university
- StarID@minnstate.edu (faculty and staff)
- StarID@go.minnstate.edu (students)
Stay tuned for more information and details. Don’t forget to check out ARCC Tech News for updates!